Mille Grazie means
“a thousand thanks” in Italian
and is our way of rewarding our loyal patrons. Since 2004, Mille Grazie members have received over $22 million in rewards. Each time you dine at an Andiamo restaurant, you must present your ID to receive points. The percentage you receive back will turn into Grazie Dollars that can be used toward future dining.
Being a Mille Grazie member also gives you access to our monthly perks such as “Buy One Get One Free” opportunities, “Half-off Wine” nights, and more.
The Mille Grazie program is temporarily suspended due to the state mandated shut down. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
How It Works
Membership is free and easy. To earn credit to your account, present your ID, or check-in with the Mille Grazie smartphone app. When you dine with us Monday through Thursday, earn 10% back in Grazie Dollars. When you dine Friday through Sunday, you’ll earn 5% in Grazie Dollars back. Every 5th visit annually, you’ll earn double Grazie Dollars, depending on the day of the week to use on your next visit (Monday through Thursday 20% or Friday through Sunday 10%)! Grazie Dollars will expire after 90 days from the point of accrual.
Simply inform your server you would like to use your rewards, and we will take care of the rest. Only the registered account holder or spouse may redeem rewards. Mille Dollars can be redeemed for only dine-in Sunday through Thursday. Mille Dollars cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount, or on holidays as noted below.
Register your card
In order to redeem the dollars stored on your card and take advantage of monthly promotions, you must register your card on our website HERE. If you don’t have access to a computer or you require assistance, call 586-981-0888. Registering your card allows us to assist you if your card is lost or stolen. Report missing cards immediately so that we can transfer your dollars and points to a new card. Call 586-981-0888 for assistance.
Download the APP
Go cardless today with our Mille Grazie App! Visit the App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone, and search for Mille Grazie. Download, Register & Enjoy!
Rules & Benefits Summary
- Use of a Mille Grazie Account constitutes acceptance of all terms & conditions of the Mille Grazie Loyalty program by registered account holder.
- The Mille Grazie Loyalty Program may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion, or promotional menu.
- The Mille Grazie Loyalty Program fiscal period runs from January 1 through December 31.
- Grazie Dollars hold no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Grazie Dollars are calculated by percentage of the subtotal (less discounts and gift cards) on your check.
- Accounts must be registered to be eligible for Grazie Dollars accrual and redemption.
- Grazie Dollars can be redeemed at participating Andiamo Restaurants. Grazie Dollars may not be redeemed at banquet events, payment for outside catering, Andiamo Celebrity Showroom, Andiamo Metro Airport location, & Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse in Las Vegas.
- Rewards, Grazie Dollars, and discounts may be used only during dine-in purchases Sunday through Thursday. They cannot be used on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Sweetest Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day.
- Only the registered account holder or spouse paying for the bill may accrue Grazie Dollars. For your protection, you will be asked for I.D. when using your account.
- Grazie Dollars are awarded at time of purchase. Grazie Dollars may be credited to an account up to one week past the dining event date. Only registered users paying the bill may earn Grazie Dollars. Account verification and receipts are required. Credit is not given on cash transactions.
- $100 Grazie Dollar maximum daily earning regardless of check total on parties and events
- Grazie Dollars may be earned on purchases of Andiamo gift cards, but Grazie Dollars will not be earned upon redemption of any gift cards (Andiamo or Costco).
- Grazie Dollars cannot be used to purchase gift cards of any kind.
- Grazie Dollars are not earned at the Presto Cafe in the GM Renaissance Center; for tickets, food, &/or beverage at the Andiamo Celebrity Showroom, purchase of Costco gift cards, Andiamo Metro Airport location, or Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse in Las Vegas.
- Only one account may be used per check, or special event. Separate checks on large parties for the purpose of acquiring points beyond the daily maximums are not permitted.
- Andiamo is not responsible for Grazie Dollars or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use.
- Membership is non-transferrable. Only registered account holder, spouse or legal partner may use membership account. Must be 18 years of age to hold an account.
- Andiamo Restaurants reserves the right to add or withdraw participating restaurants, to make rules changes, audit or cancel accounts, or terminate program without advanced notice. Federal and State liabilities are the responsibility of the account holder. Employees of the Joe Vicari Restaurant group and its affiliated companies, and people living in the same household are not eligible for membership.
For questions and technical assistance, please call 586-981-0888.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected from your opt in. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, communicate to you about our loyalty program and other special events, promotions, new products or services or changes to our loyalty program. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on our e-blasts or by calling 586-981-0888.