Dear friends of Metro Detroit,
The Andiamo family of restaurants would like to thank all of you for your overwhelming support in response to our carryout service during this difficult time. We are offering a special buy one get one free promotion to support Metro Detroit – a community that has supported Andiamo for over 30 years. We have four phone lines available and are finding that these lines are quickly becoming full. To help us ensure your orders will be properly processed and ready for you on time, we are asking you to follow this procedure when ordering from us:
- We are accepting phone orders from noon until 7 p.m. If you can call during non-peak hours to place your dinner order in advance (between 2 p.m—4 p.m.) this would be helpful
- If the phone line is busy, please call back. We are definitely open and taking orders
- Please have your order ready before calling. You can find our carryout menu online at andiamoitalia.com
- Please have your credit card ready when you call
- Please no substitutions
- We are asking now that you DO NOT call when you arrive to pick up your order. We will have spotters watching for your car and will bring your order out to you.
We will continue to take lunch orders between Noon and 3 p.m. Calling to place your dinner orders in advance during non-peak hours (2 p.m.—4 p.m.) will give our staff adequate time to give you the highest quality home dining experience with us. We are so grateful for your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon!
We are thankful for your support and trust.
President and CEO
Joe Vicari Restaurant Group
7096 E 14 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48092